Sunday 20 April 2014

20th April 2014 Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, you know what's even scarier? Regret


We are wondrous creatures given the ability to change our world and thus our destinies. I believe we can ALL work together to this end. Please note that this is a Deity free site. By all means, quote the good that has been shared through the ages. However, too much time is spent with thinking downwards (which is at the expense of someone/something else). This is an opportunity to think upwards. Please give credit where credit is due if you post a quote. Please also note that posts which encourage thought or action are at the expense of someone else will be removed.



Making a big life change is pretty scary.
But, you know what's even scarier?
Regret.


I'm stronger because I had to be. I'm smarter because of my
mistakes. I'm happier because I have overcome my sadness, and
I'm wiser because I have learned from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment